West Windsor Township, New Jersey

Sales person lied to me about the sales estimate. They said they will assemble the furniture (I was looking at competing bids and even though VanLines was more expensive they were going to assemble).

When moving day came they didn't assemble because they said they don't assemble. I complained to them (they didn't respond) and BBB because this was literally lying to my face to get sale. This type of sales practice is not right at all.

Reading other reviews now made me realize that I shouldn't have gone with them and will definitely not recommend to anyone else. Any company that lies to a customer doesn't deserve any business.

This person wrote the review a product or service from All USA Van Lines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants All USA Van Lines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by All USA Van Lines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments