I was given a binding contract through Eco van to only be brokered out to all USA van lines for double my binding contract.When calling to confirm delivery I was told that my earliest date of delivery is their first day they even begin to look to ship my items.

My pick up was two weeks ago from Durham nc for delivery in Houston Texas. The rude person on the phone said if I wanted my things in two weeks I should have say I was available for delivery on the day of pick up.

Huh?

I have tried to speak to a manager to no avail and was told the only person who could help me was the CEO and no way was I going to talk to them.Can we say scam?

Had an Experience with All USA Van Lines?

Comments

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #707023

I so wish I would have seen this before I had them load my stuff.I have been waiting almost 3 weeks for my shipment and all they keeptelling me is that it can take up to 21 business days and that's what my contract said.

I have asked to speak with a supervisor several times and still keep getting the run around.I am beyond pissed off and I would NOT reccomend them to a fly or my worst enemy :( :( :( :(